Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your genuine hospitality expertise and deliver exceptional guest services in the restaurant area including:
- Mix, garnish, and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant.
- Guide guests through menus while demonstrating through knowledge of the food, beverages, and ingredients.
- Ability to provide excellent service in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work days, weekends, and evening shifts.
- One year of restaurant serving experience preferred.
About Caribou Highlands Lodge
This is an all season resort located slopeside for ski-in/ski-out access in the winter, world-class hiking in the summer and spectacular mountain views every day. The resort offers more guest activities and amenities than anyone else on the North Shore and features a main lodge, condos, town homes and executive style homes. Moguls Grille and Tap Room, located in the main lodge, is a favorite of resort guests and local residents.
Odyssey Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.