Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your genuine hospitality expertise and deliver exceptional guest services in the restaurant area including:
- Guide guests through menus while demonstrating through knowledge of the food, beverages, and ingredients.
- Provide friendly, attentive, and timely service.
- Ability to provide excellent service in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work days, weekends, and evening shifts.
- One year of restaurant serving experience preferred.
About Larsmont Cottages
We have the only open kitchen restaurant and authentic wood burning oven. Our house specialties include Bourbon Planked Sockeye Salmon and Minnesota Strip Steak. Our wood-fired specialties are Walleye Cakes and flatbread varieties. “The Ledge” is well recognized for its ever changing seasonal menus and guest chef dinners. For an exclusive and exceptional dining experience, reserve your seats at the Chef’s Table.
Odyssey Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.