Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
Work in a team-orientated, guest-centric environment to deliver on our purpose of genuine hospitality in a resort setting.
- Prepare high-quality food items to order.
- Follow recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed guests’ expectations.
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table.
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Meet special guest requests while providing same high-quality standards.
- Must be available to work days, weekends, and some evening shifts.
- Six months professional cooking experience required.
About Ledge Rock Grille
We have the only open kitchen restaurant and authentic wood burning oven. Our house specialties include Bourbon Planked Sockeye Salmon and Minnesota Strip Steak. Our wood-fired specialties are Walleye Cakes and flatbread varieties. “The Ledge” is well recognized for its ever changing seasonal menus and guest chef dinners. For an exclusive and exceptional dining experience, reserve your seats at the Chef’s Table.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.