Ledge Rock Grille at Larsmont Cottages is seeking an experienced cook for the position of Sous Chef.
The Ledge Rock Grille is a beautiful, comfortable, upscale restaurant located only 20 minutes from Duluth. Work under the Executive Chef to help oversee and lead the culinary team.
FUN is one of our core values; this is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for fun, food, and leadership. We encourage you to join the family of Odyssey Resorts! Apply today!
— Previous professional cooking experience (prefer a minimum of three to five years)
— Excellent work ethic and strong commitment to guest satisfaction
— Skilled trainer with the desire and ability to lead and teach others
— Knowledge of proper food safety and sanitation practices
— Must be available to work days, weekends, and evening shifts
Excellent compensation package offered.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
· Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
· Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
· Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
· Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
· Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
· Management retreats.
· Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
· Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
· Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
About Ledge Rock Grille
We have the only open kitchen restaurant and authentic wood burning oven. Our house specialties include Bourbon Planked Sockeye Salmon and Minnesota Strip Steak. Our wood-fired specialties are Walleye Cakes and flatbread varieties. “The Ledge” is well recognized for its ever changing seasonal menus and guest chef dinners. For an exclusive and exceptional dining experience, reserve your seats at the Chef’s Table.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.