This is an entry-level accounting position and is ideal for those with limited accounting experience to gain valuable experience.
The ideal candidate will have general working knowledge of accounting principles, at least two years of professional accounts payable experience or related training, and be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) is highly preferred.
The primary functions of this role include:
- Maintains organized accounts payable records including paid, pending, and payment-ready files.
- Responsible for accurate and thorough daily entry of vendor invoices, ensures the invoices have been properly approved prior to payment.
- Mails and distributes accounts payable checks.
- Responds to vendor and operational inquires.
- Assist in the budgeting process.
- Copying and filing of invoices and other documents.
- Assesses invoices for sales tax treatment.
- Review and reconcile vendor statements.
- Assist in the processing of 1099s.
Schedule:This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 4:30 p.m. (or other flexible arrangement).
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Resort discounts
- Excellent and fun work environment
- Parking in the Holiday Ramp provided by the company
Wage: $13.50 to $14.50 per hour.
Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? www.donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.