Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
The Front Desk Representative serves as the face of the resort and welcomes and communicates with guests in a warm and friendly manner.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess previous hotel/resort experience
- Be customer-service focused
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills (verbal, non-verbal and written)
- Have the ability to be adaptable and flexible
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: check in and check out guests, register guests into the computer; verify reservation, address, credit information, etc., serve as guest concierge, keep front desk area clean and organized, and coordinate interdepartmental communications.
About East Bay Suites
East Bay Suites embodies the character of the surrounding artist community, the beauty of its beachfront location on Lake Superior, and all the comforts of home with its condo hotel lodging. The lobby great room invites you sit and relax in comfortable surroundings, warmed by the fire and entertained by the great lake that is just 15 steps from the door, to the shore.
Odyssey Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.