Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? www.donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
If you are interested in developing your leadership skills and learn about the second largest industry in the region – hospitality – join the team at Beacon Pointe Resort! As a Manager-in-Training, you will be exposed to multiple departments and facets of daily operations such as Guest Services, Housekeeping, etc. This exposure will provide you with the tools to advance quickly in your career in hospitality. Our Manager-in-Training candidates are among the first to advance to larger leadership roles within our company!
About Beacon Pointe
Located on Duluth’s Lakewalk, enjoy luxurious condo-style living with an uninterrupted lake view and the city life within walking distance.
Beacon Pointe Resort is the best of all worlds…it’s first class vacation accommodations with all the amenities of a lakeside condominium. From efficiently-styled guest rooms to the multi-level penthouse, you’ll find this quiet oasis on the lake is still within a few minutes of all that the city of Duluth has to offer.
Odyssey Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.