The ideal candidate will have general working knowledge of payroll law, at least two years of professional payroll experience or related training, and be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) is highly preferred.
The primary functions of this role include:
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll, including but not limited to collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Responsible for all employee payroll file records in accounting software system, including accuracy of name, address, deduction status, compensation rates, insurance deductions, garnishments etc.
- Compiles, calculates and remits all garnishments.
- Collects and ensures accuracy of I-9 records.
- Remit all federal and state withholdings payments, 401k contributions, HSA reimbursements, and any other employee related payments.
- Prints checks, and obtains signatures on all payroll checks, creates direct deposit upload files and submission forms.
- Responds timely to employee or administrative inquires.
- Provides exemplary customer service, including managing difficult customer situations, responding promptly to inquiries, and meeting commitments.
- Backup role to accounts payable department when individuals are not in the office, including entering invoices and issuing checks.
- Process monthly sales and use payments with the State of MN.
Schedule: This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 4:30 p.m. (or other flexible arrangement).
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Resort discounts
- Excellent and fun work environment
- Parking in the Holiday Ramp provided by the company
Wage: $15.00 to $17.00 per hour.
Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? www.donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.