Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!). *For eligible employees
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? www.donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
Odyssey Resorts is seeking an experienced manager to run the housekeeping department at Larsmont Cottages in Two Harbors, MN.
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and developing the overall operation of the housekeeping department ensuring the highest degree of quality guest care is maintained at all times.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Staffing, scheduling, training, and developing staff.
- Organizing and creating breakouts of teams and times, directing team members to assigned locations.
- Participate in the cleaning of rooms and conducting inspections of rooms.
- Respond to owners, guests, and others regarding housekeeping issues.
- Track guest service scores and identify ways to improve scores.
- Maintain and adhere to the housekeeping budget, track invoices and code to appropriate accounts.
- Previous housekeeping and supervisory experience is required.
If you have pride in what you do and want to be a part of an incredible team, this is the job for you!
About Larsmont Cottages
Inspired by traditional Scandinavian fishing villages, these two and three bedroom cottages are tucked away in 40 acres of private woods with 1300 feet of Lake Superior shoreline. Its Ledge Rock Grille offers the only Chef’s Table on the Scenic Highway and also features an open kitchen format and wood-fired oven.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.