Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here. twitter.com/werodyssey
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
The General Maintenance Technician’s purpose is to maintain all aspects of the resort property and to provide a service for the guests, owners and Management Company. To provide a high-quality and safe property which guests, owners and employees can fully enjoy.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Have working knowledge of tools, methods, operations and materials used in resort and building maintenance.
- Have working knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions necessary to perform manual labor and maintenance work.
- Be adaptable and flexible.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Perform ground maintenance (mowing lawn, chop/stack firewood, clear snow, etc.), perform a wide variety of skilled/semiskilled maintenance activities (lighting, plumbing, painting, etc.), perform preventative maintenance on all resort property, and assist maintenance team with projects; ensure projects are completed in a safe, efficient manner.
About General Maintenance Technician (Full-Time)
Opened in 2006 this is the newest family resort on the North Shore. Inspired by traditional Scandinavian fishing villages, these two and three bedroom cottages are tucked away in 40 acres of private woods with 1300 feet of Lake Superior shoreline. Its Ledge Rock Grille offers the only Chef’s Table on the Scenic Highway and also features an open kitchen format and wood-fired oven.
Odyssey Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.