Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your genuine hospitality expertise and deliver exceptional guest services in the restaurant area including:
- Take dining reservations from guests.
- Greet guests as they arrive and guide them to their seats.
- Provide friendly, attentive, and timely service.
- Ability to provide excellent service in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work days, weekends, and evening shifts.
About Grand Superior Lodge
We offer fine dining in a casually elegant North Woods décor, right on the water’s edge. Grand Superior Grill, located in the Main Lodge, is open year-round to serve all diners (resort and non-resort guests). The superior view can be enjoyed in the restaurant and the lounge, inside or on our outdoor deck that overlooks the shore.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.