Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? www.donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
If you are interested in developing your leadership skills and learn about the second largest industry in the region – hospitality – join the team at Grand Superior Lodge! As a Manager-in-Training, you will be exposed to multiple departments and facets of daily operations such as Guest Services, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, etc. This exposure will provide you with the tools to advance quickly in your career in hospitality. Our Manager-in-Training candidates are among the first to advance to larger leadership roles within our company!
About Grand Superior Lodge
Designed with romance in mind, the authentic log constructed lodge, cabins and lake homes sit on 1500 feet of Lake Superior shoreline. This resort hosts many group activities including a steady schedule for weddings and banquets. Located in the lodge with water’s edge seating, Splashing Rock Restaurant offers casual fine dining and is responsible for banquet and catering services.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.