Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
Grand Superior Lodge in Two Harbors, MN is currently seeking a Building / Facilities Manager with strong mechanical, organizational, administrative, and leadership skills. The resort is a relaxing 40-minute drive from Duluth on the Scenic Expressway. This gives you time to gear up for a great day and unwind on the way home.
Our ideal candidate will:
— Oversee the complete interior and exterior operational/maintenance management of Grand Superior Lodge
— Perform repairs and minor construction
— Provide leadership and motivation to ensure staff represent the resort in an exemplary manner
— Possess a minimum of three years of building maintenance including previous management experience
— Posses excellent project management skills
— Be proficient with computer programs including Microsoft Excel
About Grand Superior Lodge
Designed with romance in mind, the authentic log constructed lodge, cabins and lake homes sit on 1500 feet of Lake Superior shoreline. This resort hosts many group activities including a steady schedule for weddings and banquets. Located in the lodge with water’s edge seating, Splashing Rock Restaurant offers casual fine dining and is responsible for banquet and catering services.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.