Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program for eligible employees (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? www. donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
The Front Desk Manager will manage the resorts Front Desk operation by the implementation of high-quality services offered to guests.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have successful experience managing a resort or hotel front desk department
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service and has proven experience teaching others the same.
- Understand rate and revenue management
- Be a strong leader and trainer
- Ensure the highest standard of service and excellent guest experience is met
- Possess professional communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, and written)
- Proven experience cultivating successful relationships with guests and employees
- Have ample knowledge of local area attractions in order to respond to guest inquires
- Be available to work days, weekends, nights, and some holidays as business needs dictate.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the day-to-day Front Desk operation and generate, through proper supervision of team, new programs which result in an increase level of guest satisfaction, operational excellence, and increased occupancy and projected revenue levels.
- Train Front Desk staff utilizing tools such as the monitoring of the property management system (RDP) and by providing consistent feedback.
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and coaching Front Desk personnel.
- Working with Marketing Department to design and implement lodging specials, as needed.
- Manage gift shop sales and operations, if applicable.
About Caribou Highlands Lodge
This is an all season resort located slopeside for ski-in/ski-out access in the winter, world-class hiking in the summer and spectacular mountain views every day. The resort offers more guest activities and amenities than anyone else on the North Shore and features a main lodge, condos, town homes and executive style homes. Moguls Grille and Tap Room, located in the main lodge, is a favorite of resort guests and local residents.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.