Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
The Housekeeping Manager oversees the housekeeping work teams to ensure the cleanliness of rooms, units, and common area spaces.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Staffing, scheduling, training, and developing staff.
- Organizing and creating breakouts of teams and times, directing team members to assigned locations.
- Participate in the cleaning of rooms and conducting inspections of rooms.
- Respond to owners, guests, and others regarding housekeeping issues, when requested.
- Track guest service scores and identify ways to improve scores, when requested.
- Maintain and adhere to the housekeeping budget, track invoices and code to appropriate accounts, with the guidance of the General Manager.
About Beacon Pointe Resort
Located on Duluth’s Lakewalk, enjoy luxurious condo-style living with an uninterrupted lake view and the city life within walking distance.
Beacon Pointe Resort is the best of all worlds…it’s first class vacation accommodations with all the amenities of a lakeside condominium. From efficiently-styled guest rooms to the multi-level penthouse, you’ll find this quiet oasis on the lake is still within a few minutes of all that the city of Duluth has to offer.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.