Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
The housekeeper is responsible to ensure the cleanliness of rooms, units and common spaces.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Provide quality cleaning of rooms, units, and common areas.
- Operate laundry equipment.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to respond to various situations in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule, including days, weekends, and evening shifts.
About Beacon Pointe
Located on Duluth’s Lakewalk, enjoy luxurious condo-style living with an uninterrupted lake view and the city life within walking distance.
Beacon Pointe Resort is the best of all worlds…it’s first class vacation accommodations with all the amenities of a lakeside condominium. From efficiently-styled guest rooms to the multi-level penthouse, you’ll find this quiet oasis on the lake is still within a few minutes of all that the city of Duluth has to offer.
Odyssey Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.