Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
The Front Desk Manager will manage the resorts Front Desk operation by the implementation of high-quality services offered to guests.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 2+ years of hotel or resort front desk management experience.
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service and has proven experience teaching others the same.
- Be highly energetic and motivated.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal and written).
- Be available to work days, weekends, nights, and some holidays as business needs dictate.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the day-to-day Front Desk operation and generate, through proper supervision of team, new programs which result in an increase level of guest satisfaction, operational excellence, and increased occupancy and projected revenue levels.
- Train Front Desk staff utilizing tools such as the monitoring of the property management system (RDP) and by providing consistent feedback.
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and coaching Front Desk personnel.
- Working with Marketing Department to design and implement lodging specials.
- Manage gift shop sales and operations, if applicable.
About Beacon Pointe Resort
Located on Duluth’s Lakewalk, enjoy luxurious condo-style living with an uninterrupted lake view and the city life within walking distance.
Beacon Pointe Resort is the best of all worlds…it’s first class vacation accommodations with all the amenities of a lakeside condominium. From efficiently-styled guest rooms to the multi-level penthouse, you’ll find this quiet oasis on the lake is still within a few minutes of all that the city of Duluth has to offer.